- Allow roast to come to room temperature
- Season roast with salt & pepper
- Preheat oven to 350° F
- Optional: Stuff center with one of our stuffing options
- Place on roasting pan on center rack uncovered and cook for 16-18 minutes per pound to reach 145°F. for medium
- Remove roast from oven, let roast rest covered for 10-15 minutes
- This will allow juices to distribute and will also increase internal temperature 5 degrees
Please remember that each oven is different. Always use a meat thermometer to check on internal temp of roast at different times. Convection ovens have shorter cooking times.