Porterhouse – The Lovers Steak
- 1 Porthouse Steak
- Bring the steak to room temperature.
- Rub with Olive Oil and sprinkle Borsari salt.
- Using a cast iron skillet, sear the Porterhouse on high heat for 3-4 minutes per side.
- Transfer skillet to the oven and finish cooking at 325° F for another 10-15 minutes until internal temperature of steak reaches 135° F for medium rare.
- Once you take it out of the oven, let it rest for 5 minutes before serving, this will raise temperature another 5 degrees and redistribute juices.
Serve with our Chef prepared Lobster Mac & Cheese, Risotto or with steamed Asparagus.