Roasting a Standing Rib Roast
One of the most popular roasts for holidays. Juicy, well-marbled and able to feed large numbers. Known by many as a “Prime Rib”.
Citrus marinaded chicken thighs with a side of zucchini is the perfect, healthy year-round meal all on the grill! Stop by the store and grab some boneless, skinless chicken thighs, fresh zucchini, orange juice and some Spanglish Asadero Bold Citrus seasoning to try this simple recipe ⬇️
1) Mix dry @spanglish_asadero citrus marinade with orange juice (measurements on the bottle) -any citrus style seasoning you prefer will work perfectly with this recipe!
2) Fully submerge chicken in marinade for at least 2 hours
3) Fire up your grill to cook hot and fast with direct heat
4) Slice zucchini length-wise into thin, 1/4 inch strips and season with olive oil, salt, and pepper
4) Grill your chicken until it reaches at least 165° F internal temp, move it aside, and add your zucchini
5) Zucchini will take approximately 1-2 mins per side and will be done when it becomes soft and bends from the middle
6) Serve, and enjoy!
Check out this recipe for a perfect oven roasted turkey!
Braised short ribs…a simple recipe that’ll warm the bones on a chilly Fall day!